Proposed ±1,378-acre development south of White Lake in North Valleys, Reno to add over 4,000 residences.
StoneGate Public Records
This land is currently recorded in both the Peavine Peak and Cold Springs neighborhoods where you can find current ownership and historic records.
Community meetings and digital research
- Stonegate research workshop - Feb 13 10am, N Hills Raley's: FB RSVP
- July 7, 2016 - Cultural Resources Overview: City of Reno PDF
- July 11, 2016 - Stonegate Master Plan Amendment: City of Reno PDF
- Sept 21, 2016 - Stonegate PUD Zoning Map Amendment: City of Reno PDF
- North Valleys Coldsprings Neighborhood designation map: Washoe County PDF
- Northwest Reno Peavine Neighborhood designation map: Washoe County PDF
Provided Online by the Developer
- Developer Website: stonegatereno.com
These files are from various Public Records. Please see instructions, disclaimers, and always verify information before making a decision DISCLAIMERS
This project is proposed to take 10 years- stonegatereno.com
North Valleys Neighborhoods
Current Neighborhood Data
The csv links on these pages are out of date. Please look up the four digit codes on this page to access the ownership spreadsheets:
Seize no power.
Professionals and volunteers team up with groups and people to collaborate on community building projects