New Website: talusvalley.com
Proposed development between Donner Springs, Hidden Valley, and South Meadows
Talus Valley Map
- In 2021 - the developers scaled back the density and renamed the project Talus Valley
- Oct 6, 2017 - Daybreak Master Plan Amendment: City of Reno PDF
- Nov, 2017 - Bella Vista Ranch Phase III-Daybreak Fiscal Impact Analysis: PDF
- The analysis estimates 11,555 new residents to the area at full buildout (p.17)
- Feb 6th - Ward 3 did not have this development on the agenda Agenda
- Donner Springs Neighborhood designation map: Washoe County PDF
- Hidden Valley Neighborhood designation map: Washoe County PDF
- Damonte Ranch Neighborhood designation map: Washoe County PDF
- Talus Valley: https://talusvalley.com/
- Previous Developer Website: daybreakreno.com
- Several meetings have been held but we would like to see more outreach.
- November 2nd - Butler Ranch project, Daybreak, held a meeting at the Grand Sierra Resort. increased number of housing units to 4700. They showed a power point presentation, but would not provide copies as it is "under development". They indicated they were getting ready to submit applications to the city and that their project is fluid right now.The build out would be over several years and would not all be built at once.
- February 8th Daybreak Development (formerly Butler Ranch) community meeting to inform and update area residents about Daybreak and its current plans. at the Grand Sierra in the Carson 123 Room. Snacks will be provided. 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- Feb 8th Presentation: PDF
- November 4th - Video: KOLO Article
These files are from various Public Records. Please see instructions, disclaimers, and always verify information before making a decision DISCLAIMERS
Post thoughts and questions to help our advocacy and research team support this neighborhood.
Seize no power.
Professionals and volunteers team up with groups and people to collaborate on community building projects