Open Parks and Trails
Open Parks and Trails (DRAFT)
- Here: https://gist.github.com/jazfry/411237cf16e7d8fe4957
- This widget may be tested with local sites to see if OpenStreetMap displays (TMPF - KTMB - or others).
- The embed code: <script src="https://gist.github.com/jazfry/411237cf16e7d8fe4957.js"></script>
- The final product may be styled and nerd stuff removed but TMPF has offered to get the trail paths functional first.
- My thought is to have a 'modal' for each trail. Users could get to the 'trail' from the 'map' or from a 'list of trails'.
- Parks without trails would have a small dot, parks with trails a slightly larger marker, and true trailheads could have the most conspicuous map marker.
Fill out this short questionnaire to join a Neighborhood Council. There are no required meetings. Whether you spend five minutes a month or 60 hours a week making your community better, you are welcome to use the resources here to empower your work.
Add Your Neighborhood
We have a list of 94 neighborhoods in South Washoe County to write about. If you want yours on the short list, email us a rough draft or post to the neighborhood comment board!
Seize no power.
Professionals and volunteers team up with groups and people to collaborate on community building projects